Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Picking up life-changing habits

When I ski, I need to remind myself of body motions that are counter-intuitive in the hope, that someday, these movements will become second-nature. Without getting into these ski-related details, anticipation of turns is one crucial one.

In my life, and from now on, I see two key habits that need to become ingrained. One of them is seeing every adversity in a challenging opportunity that I can't wait to tackle. This isn't obvious, as we seem inevitably dragged down by negative thoughts and overwhelmed by difficulties.

A second one is to adopt an assertive body language that will influence the actual impression made on others as featured in a recent blog post. Two worthwhile areas of improvements that are worth focusing upon (at least from my vantage point...)

No comments: