Tuesday, April 21, 2015

The French way...

I'm currently trying to get things right for me with the French administration and it's not easy. For months now, I've been trying to get some administrative details ironed out and it's so difficult. Impossibility to deal with the administration online.
The web site is only partially functional, allowing some information to filter through but not interaction, plus there's no possibility of email.

The only one way to communicate is snail mail and when it's processed, it's not answered with the needed details which forces me to telephone – when I can get someone picking up on the other end – and pull information out of a robot-like bureaucrat.

France is definitely not catching up in the area of technology and no wonder it's crumbling under the weight of public spending that are more than 55% of the country GDP!

No comments: