Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Return to Jackson Hole

The first time I visited this Wyoming mountain resort was in 1983, I believe. At the time, I was still working for Lange in New Jersey and had seen a clothing store advertised for sale on the Wall Street Journal. I flew there from Denver and was stunned by the incredible and wild beauty of the place.

We didn't purchase the store and never moved to Jackson, but it always held a special place in my heart. The nature is beautiful there and, over the years, I had the chance to go there four of five times. Situated five hours north of Park City, the town of Jackson has always been a very unique destination for us. This time we'll focus our time on visiting the village inside-out and the Grand Tetons National Park that stands next door.

No comments: