Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Do you speak internet?

I'm talking today about internet-slang. I stumbled on it today as I was looking for the meaning of =3, which after some research revealed that it meant “Cute/goofy face”, not something I would appreciate if it were applied to me, even though my physical appearance would deserve it.

My search took me to this kind of site which immensely broadened my education about other acronyms.
Here, are some more that might also enlighten you:

· BOBFOC Body Off Baywatch, Face Off Crimewatch
· BUTTERFACE A Woman With An Attractive Body But An Ugly Face
· F2F Face To Face
· FACE PALM Slap forehead with the palm of your hand
· FBF Facebook Friend
· GNFB Good Night Facebook
· IYF In Your Face
· TRDMF Tears Running Down My Face
· X3 Cute face

Okay, I'm done with my day blog, so please GOMF now!

No comments: