Saturday, June 26, 2021

I no longer want to go to Hell!

I used to joke that my favorite destination upon death would be Hell over Heaven, because I believe all the fun people humanity has ever known will end up there. 

This was until June 13, when even Park City began to fry under a sun that should be outlawed in our pristine mountain community! It was hot, so hot in fact that we had to run the A/C in the house. 

We normally hardly ever use air conditioning during July or August, but at that point it was a matter of barbecuing ourselves alive.

This made me think in a hurry that Hell wasn’t the place for us. Instead, I’m now considering Iceland, if there’s still room for me and my wife there. 

If not we’ll move to Jackson Hole, but what an expensive place that one is! Aug 1 2011

No comments: