Monday, June 28, 2021

What I believe…

From time to time, it’s good to state what we believe, write it down so we’re clear about it and can move forward more freely. This is especially true in these days of “fake everything” when truth get murky and we even wonder if it exists at all. So, here we go, let me take a shot at it…
  • I believe that I didn’t exist before I was born and will cease to exist when I die. 
  • I believe in good common sense, everyday, all the time. 
  • I am not sure there is something that is God, but if there is, it has very little or nothing to do with what organized religion try to tell us. 
  • I believe in something like the law of Karma, in other words, what goes around comes around. 
  • I believe that human beings are all citizen of the earth, everyone is included and that we must leave enough room for the entire creation to breathe and live. Currently we don’t. 
  • I believe that no country or community is better than another or is “chosen by God”. 
  • I believe we’re extremely lucky to be alive and our passage on earth is the closest thing there is to being in paradise.

No comments: