Friday, August 29, 2008

Go Obama!

After watching most of the Democratic Convention in Denver, I now feel very good about who I’ll be voting for this coming November. Barack Obama and his team made a very convincing case for change if we are to restore the American Dream and move forward into progress and into a brighter future. As we’ve heard over and over again: "insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.” It’s almost past time for a drastic change in government and only Obama can steer us clear from a continuation of Bush-McCain’s “insanity.” While I am a definite cynic when it comes to politic and politicians, I now am comforted that Obama will deliver on the promises he’s outlined and feel convinced that standing behind him and his compelling program is what we must do. He’ll take us from fear to hope, from “same-old” to change and will generate the positive momentum this nation so sorely needs. I feel inspired, pumped up with hope and ready do my part so this exceptional young man and his team start re-energizing our country. Join me in doing just do the same and we’ll all be rewarded!

No comments: