Monday, August 25, 2008

Incubating ideas

For some time, I’ve been wondering what I should do next. Being retired is a lot of fun, but much more than being intellectually as well as physically active, I felt that I was missing a “mission” within my new life. Well, I’m happy to report that some two-and-a-half years after I officially “retired,” I have found the framework of a new vocation. I won’t get into the details of what I plan to do next, but suffice to say that it will fully compatible with my current goals, my new lifestyle, and it’s something I’m excited to welcome into my life. In other words, it has “passion” written all over it. The main point I want to make however is that it came straight from thoughts I’ve always had about creativity and that I had expressed in that blog about ten month ago. What I wrote at that time did work beautifully in real life; so more than ever before I’m sold on the power of creativity!

No comments: