Saturday, October 11, 2008

Understanding in order to explain

Like any creation, this blog will evolve as time goes on. What I want it to become, is a place where I can clarify issues and situations in ways that can be easily understood and without cheating. In order to succeed, I will need to grasp and fully understand all the elements that make a subject up. If that’s not possible, I just won’t tackle it. The demands are quite simple; I will need to research more and be able to take it apart and put it back together; like a car mechanic, a computer techie or a watchmaker would do. I’m just asking you to carefully observe what happens and remind me if I ever stray from that commitment. Beyond being just an interesting exercise this might also be a great learning opportunity!

No comments: