Sunday, October 20, 2013

Perplexing GoPro

I love my helmet cam, mostly because I hardly ever tinker with it, especially with its settings. To be truthful, this little wonderful device is all but user-friendly. Today, as I was on my way out of the house to film a quick mountain-bike outing that was to be titled “Close bike encounters”, I stumbled upon the camera settings and couldn't get them going at all.

I tinkered and tinkered with them, screwed them up, and before long, I had to open up the God-awful instruction flier that I ignore like the plague to make sense out of the working principals of that tiny camcorder. I kind of got a refresher course, but before I had managed to make some sense of its settings it was too late for me to go, it was already lunch-time.

We'll do that video at some other time, I guess...

No comments: