Sunday, December 15, 2013

A job in North Korea?

It's not everyday that you get a letter from Kim Jong-un, the supreme Leader of North Korea. As a matter of fact, I got one last week. Kim Jong-un is offering me a job as director of his new Masik Pass Ski Resort that should open any time now.

This is going to be a cool place with 70 miles of ski runs catering to all ability levels, with a hotel, heliport and plenty of ski lifts. Kim also told me that it will be a great job, that might open up many doors for me in the near future. He said: “In two years, you can ascend to being the Number Two man in North Korea.

The bad news is that my wife doesn't like the idea, she has a funny feeling, and tends to be negative about Mr. Kim. She says she doesn't trust the man, that she's unsure of my future with him, which strikes me as being a bit unfair. I hope she turns around, because I would hate to lose such a great last career opportunity before I retire for good!

No comments: