Monday, April 30, 2018

If I were born a girl...

Have you ever asked yourself the question, what would have happened to me if I were born in the opposite gender; either a boy or a girl?

If you haven't yet, it's a question worth asking yourself, just to let your imagination work a bit and let your creativity open some surprising vistas and unfold many turns and twists.

One way to conduct the exercise would be to assume that our general character traits would stay the same, just our male vs. female psychology and physiology would change. Well, with this in mind, in my case, my life would have been drastically different.

My parents would have been much more protective of me, my mom would have wanted me to become a school teacher (her own unfulfilled dream), my dad wouldn't have hand made a pair of skis for me and never get that “bug”.

Also, as a member of the 60s generation, I might have rebelled and I wouldn't probably have landed on this side of the Atlantic, but again, who knows for sure?

I'm awaiting to read your comments, and why not, your own life path under an alternative gender...

No comments: