Thursday, April 26, 2018

Solving everything on line

Yesterday, I had to use a hand truck I bought 12 years ago, and only had used when we moved to our present home 4 years ago.

The tool has a set of 10” tubeless tires. I loaded the dolly with some heavy stuff and, to my dismay, I saw the two tires deflate and collapse in front of my eyes.

I immediately unloaded whatever was on that tool and tried to re-inflate the tires, but couldn't, because the tires no longer adhered to the rim.

That when the internet came to the rescue and began to spit various clever solutions to cure a seemingly unsolvable problem.

Short of that, I would have had to take my hand truck to a tire place or buy a new set of wheels.

I won't tell you what the solution was, but simply suggest that you to look for it on your own. If you can't find the trick, let me know, and I'll share the ingenious procedure with you...

No comments: