Sunday, April 29, 2018

Adding one to the bucket list...

Almost two years ago, we visited for the first time, Fernie, that little ski resort located in southern British Columbia. I think I fell in love with that old mining town, just like our own Park City, but without the glitz, the glamour, and the multi-million mac-mansion.

That left me with a true feeling of authenticity that's long gone from our Utah ski-town. I guess, I can now use a bit more simplicity and a bit less sophistication... Offering a vertical of 3,550 feet over 2500 acres of terrain, the resort looks large and diverse enough to warrant a visit.

Fortunately, since Fernie is now part of next year's Epic Pass, it fully deserves a spot inside my bucket list, that ought to be consumed within the next two years!

No comments: