Saturday, June 30, 2018

Soccer World Cup?

Until today, I've been ignoring the Soccer World Cup, not just because it's happening in Putin's Russia, which no longer is my favorite country, but also because I'm not at all into soccer, basket-ball or baseball.
I've never been a fan of spectator's sports and if I watch a few ski races, it's simply because of my natural infatuation – should I say obsession - with that snow sport.

Sure, I have watched team sports finals when my national or local team was involved, but that's about it; team sports aren't part of my DNA.

The bottom line, is how much time have I saved by not sitting idly and watching team sports on TV or in the arena? Hard to tell but probably a lot and that's in great part how I justify skiing and recreating outdoors as much as I do!

No comments: