Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Trump's behavior at the G7

I wasn't shocked when I heard about Donald Trump's tantrum addressed at Justin Trudeau following the G7 summit. I wasn't surprised either.
This was pure Trump and absolutely consistent with the performance he delivered throughout his campaign.

All along, each and every American of voting age, knew that the man wasn't fit to be president, but because they were gullible and brainwashed enough by Fox News and Rush Limbaugh, they choose to throw him against the wall to see if it would stick.

I can understand that, even though I believe the attempt was worst than dumb. Today, the remaining core Trump supporters should finally see the light and realize their error.

No, they still won't, because they're either too damn stubborn or hopelessly idiots.

No comments: