Thursday, October 3, 2024

Up on the roof

Occasionally, I work as a property manager of a real estate company and assume a variety of tasks for scant – I should rather say – no visible consideration, but that’s not against any law! 

Suffice to say that I enjoy what I do and I like to work for that company, the owners are nice, I trust them and think the world of them. 

So a few days ago, I stuffed my folding ladder in the car and drove to that place in the center of Park City. I brought with me a large bucket full of cleaning supplies, a broom and of course the ladder to get there. 

I spent most of my afternoon there, focusing intensely on every nook and crannies, got the job done well and felt like a million bucks. 

Sometimes, we need to elevate ourselves on some roof, alone, do our things well and as the end result, feel super great!

No comments: