Sunday, September 21, 2008

Making the best out of time

These days, even though I should be totally stress-free and detached from any sense of urgency, I remain in a perpetual quandary when it comes to managing what I see as my precious time. Projects keep on popping-up like pimples on a teenager’s face and I have a tough time finding a time-slot for - or at least prioritizing - each of them. The fact that winter is lurking around the corner plays the role of an effective reminder that I need to fast-track all my outdoor projects, while at the same time all these beautiful fall days beg me to get out more on my mountain bike. With all this pressure, what am I to do? I guess, I’ll continue to pick and chose from the list and since there is nothing to hate about its contents, I’ll go crazy until the first snowflakes start whirling around!

No comments: