Tuesday, June 3, 2014

End of life goal?

This is an interesting one. If you'd ask me, mine would be to die... peacefully, end of discussion. That's it. I do not have such a thing as an end of life goal going in crescendo, because it never happens this way.

I've always seen my presence here and now, more as a journey than a destination. So each day that passes is a true adventure in which I focus all my might in doing the very best I can with the resources I have. I'm certainly aware of the fact that I may have to settle for less as time goes by, but regardless I'll always strive to do my utmost.

All along, I look forward to remain in the best mental and physical shape I possibly can muster, and at the end of the road, I'll be looking forward to a peaceful rest and to being recycled. This is clear, simple and quite healthy.

No comments: