Saturday, September 20, 2014

Forgiveness Day

Just before Autumn strikes, I did something really huge. Very early this morning, as I laid awake in my bed, I decided to embark on a forgiveness spree and I began scanning my lifetime from as early as I could remember through this very day.

It's not that I'm a guy who holds a lot of grudges, but I still had some left-over resentment for a few individuals that bothered me here and now. I examined each one of these pending cases and, very unconsciously, I extinguished all animosity once and for all.

It took me a good hour to go through my entire lifetime and when I was done, I felt happy, unburdened and totally liberated.

I even found the time to forgive myself for all the unforgivable stuff I have committed. Now I'm ready to begin a new season with a quiet and peaceful outlook!

No comments: