Thursday, January 25, 2018

My border-wall prototype

Around San Diego, a number of Trump-border-wall prototypes are being tested. None of the models I've seen is likely to do a good job and look cheap enough to be affordable. This is why I've decided to contribute my own prototype for border protection.

My approach is both simple and effective: Make crossing the border dissuasive enough without spending a fortune.

The prototype, illustrated here, is made of nylon canvas held by bamboo poles and the printed message although varied must be repulsive. Of course, the fabric can be recycled into grocery bags and the bamboo sticks into hardwood floors.

The total cost to cover the 1,989 miles (3 201 km) distance with this beauty made in China, including installation, is just under $15 million which is certainly going to be picked up by the Mexican government, as promised by Trump!

What do you think?

No comments: