Saturday, November 30, 2019

Lessons I’ve learned as an investor...

It’s been almost 30 years since I bought my first stocks and began investing, but I had no idea, what I was doing.

It’s only since the early 2000s that I have have become a more serious and steady investor; let’s say 15 years. I’ve made mistakes, made some good moves and in general, been quite lucky.

I have learned that no one knows anything about what the market will do, no matter what their credentials. I have also tried to live by Warren Buffet famous quote: “We simply attempt to be fearful when others are greedy and to be greedy only when others are fearful”.
I also have discovered that I shouldn’t stress so much when the market goes down or when I’m missing out on a market going up without my participation.

In summary, I’ve learned to be very diversified, more calm, quiet, patient and not worry too much.

No comments: