Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Shopping on line fries my brain!

I need some furniture and I’m trying to make a fast and furious selection by going on line.

Twenty years ago, we would have jumped in the car, driven down to Salt Lake City’s furniture district and might have settled on something we weren’t sure we liked after visiting three store and literally be on our knees.

To avoid that painful experience, I’ve been exploring the web for the past 10 days and while I’m educating myself a lot, I find that it comes at a huge expense of my dwindling – it seems – brain power.
At the end of the day, I feel that my brains are fried and I can’t do this anymore.

Too many choices, options, and ideas, but much more confusion and paralysis than during the good old days…

What am I to do?

No comments: