Friday, January 5, 2024

Fixing America’s problems (part one)

Quite often, when I’m complaining, I’m asked what my personal ideas to fix America’s problems are. Fair enough! 

Since this is a rather open-ended question that calls for a long list of answers, I will begin with a single one, which I think, if applied, would go a very long way in solving most current American’s problems. My answer goes like this: “Let’s spend the time used up in Church, in school, instead!” What does that mean? 

By applying this rational learning precept to the letter, the entire Nation would become less irrational, better educated, people would gradually begin to think for themselves, appreciate scientific evidence and their own ignorance, instead of remaining gullible and falling prey to smooth talking politicians and a universe of conspiracy theories...

No comments: