Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Innovative phone dial pad

Another recent dream that I wanted to share today was also the most bizarre. Of course, it also woke me up. 

I was attempting to dial up using an old rotary phone. As I dialed one number and the wheel returned to its original position, I couldn’t remember which number was next (again, it was just a dream), so after some frustrating attempts I was presented with another phone, not the touch-tone phone device we all know, but a bizarre contraption that only had three keys.

Perhaps, I just couldn’t remember what a touch-tone dial looked like, which might say a lot about the quality of my old memory… As a result I seemed to have no choice but to create a new one with only three keys to make things simple. 

This said, during my dream I still couldn’t comprehend how it worked, but suffice to say that it looked like the rendition pictured here. Now, go figure (if you can)!

No comments: