Friday, July 4, 2008

A cheaper way to travel

Now that oil is at record levels with no end in sight and that airlines will have little choice between disappearing, raising their prices, or doing a lot of both, there’s still a cheap and safe way to travel, with no crowds, delays or jetlag, and it’s in one’s imagination. That’s where I’ve decided to focus some of my future blogs; I’ve already tried it recently and it works perfectly. Soon, I plan to embark into tremendous journeys, meet incredible folks and tell you the stories or relate some pretty cool interviews. I think this will be a lot of fun; those of you who are sticklers with details should check the bottom label if they absolutely need a marker to tell fantasy from reality. So pack up your bags, fasten your seat belts and get ready for some excitement!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recommend the movie "The Diving Bell and the Butterfly"....