Saturday, July 25, 2009

Outstanding bike service...

This year we've been late for getting back into our mountain bike saddles; June's weather probably contributed to our procrastination and last week, we finally decided to have our bikes undergo a complete “physical;” I got new tires and my wife received a new derailleur cable system. This year, for the first time, we decided to try Jans bike technicians and last night, as I was taking my Jamis Dakar for the first ride of the season around Round Valley, I couldn't believe how smooth and easy my bike felt. Just like a brand new machine and in spite of my 60+ years, it felt like riding on Cloud Nine. None of the three other Park City shops that we had used before had ever done such a great job; kudos to the Park City Jans' bike technicians!

No comments: