Monday, February 1, 2010

My renewed interest for videos

All it took, it seems, was the availability of a decent editing program on my computer to get my interest perked up again into home-video productions. That hobby of mine started into the mid 80s and lasted through the rest of the decade, when the children were small and I wanted to capture them on video. At the time, home movie technology was cumbersome, of poor quality and computer editing wasn't available.

Over the years, I somewhat caught up with technology, even bought a compact video camera that I never really used, and it's only four or five years ago, when I purchased a smaller snapshot digital camera that I returned to shooting videos; mostly while skiing or mountain biking. Today, a new grandson, a much better camera and easy to use software are pushing me back into home-movie business. My next purchase will be a head attachment for filming my adventures on skis and mountain bike, so please, stay tuned!

No comments: