Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The right man (or woman) for the job!

I am amazed to see how people get excited by the Pope's election. Folks who normally have no interest in the catholic religion are speculating about who is going taking over Pope Benedict XVI's position. Will it be the fellow from Quebec, an other Italian, an African or that man from Brazil?

I say, let's get the right man for that key job, and why not, the right woman? To that end, I'm proposing that we draft Hillary Clinton fTthe post. She'd be a staunch advocate of women causes, she'd put her foot down to stop once and for all this pedophilia mess within the Church, she'd get Catholic women the pill they deserve and would finally let all priests marry.

I can't see her president of the United States into her seventies, but believe that instead she'd be a good Pope, one that would turn things around. I know, she's not Catholic (yet...)

No comments: