Thursday, February 6, 2014

Another silly dream of mine...

I like to keep track of my dreams on this blog, because it's quite rare that I can recall them, and also that they are so stupid and senseless that they'd make Dr. Carl Jung look like a fraud. So here we go; I just dreamed that I was flying to Europe via New York and taking along Woody, my neighbor golden retriever.

I kind of kidnapped the pooch without asking his owner and when I changed planes in JFK, two things happened. I realized I had lost the dog and also I forgot my parka inside the overhead compartment. It was winter and I was freezing. I hadn't packed another coat, so it was both a complex and desperate situation.

My problems got unresolved until I woke up and I'm still wondering what possessed me to take my neighbor's dog without even asking the master. As for the ski jacket, no worries, I still have a closet full of them!

No comments: