Monday, February 24, 2014

No need to ever replace these LED!

Since I'd like to be green and politically correct too, my new home will only be lit with LED. No more incandescent or even fluorescent stuff! As a result, we've been investing our last dollars to purchase these cool lights.
When I brought the 100 + bulbs and fixtures to the electrician doing the installation, he looked at the bulbs and said to me “You'll never have to replace any of them during your lifetime!” As I must have looked incredulous, he pointed the red lettering on the packaging that stated “Last 22.8 years”.

I have to admit that this electrician was more generous than a roofer, that 10 ago, predicted that I might last as long as a 25 year-lasting roof! No matter what the number, if you know my age as well as I do, you can now figure out my latest expiration date!

No comments: