Tuesday, December 30, 2014

What's on my radar for 2015?

To keep going, stay intensely alive and enjoy life to its fullest, we all need a cause, a project, a passion. This is my overwhelming preoccupation these days.

It's not that I have too much time to pull a rabbit out of my hat with what's left of 2014, so I remain very much receptive to ideas and other forms of inspiration, but to this moment, I haven't found anything that stops me on my track and gets my full attention.

Do I need suggestions from the outside world? Not really; it's just from the inside me that the idea must spring off. So, what counts is that I'm aware of that need for a big idea, a great cause, so let it not be a mere matter of days, but rather the quality of the whole idea and if it truly is what I need, espouse it in a big way!

No comments: