Wednesday, September 23, 2015

When I look at the planet...

I see a pretty ball, mostly blue, with about 30% of land and no visible borders. From out of space it would seem like people should be allowed to roam free around this precious terrestrial space and pick the place they'd like to live in.

At least this is the way it originally was, before man began to delimit nations and control what was going on in any of them. I'm not even talking about “possessing” real-estate, a full subject in it of itself. I'm just considering roaming or traveling rights.

It seems to me that barriers put in place by governments are progressively weakening and becoming untenable, to the point that we might soon see the age of free circulation and the fall of governments as we know them.

There just will need to be certain rules to make this smooth and possible. At the rate at which things change, we might very well see it very soon!

No comments: