Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Windows 10 played hard to get!

At long last, my desktop and laptop finally run Windows 10. Even though the new Microsoft operating system has been available since July 29, it's only a good two month later that my two computers were updated.
The laptop (purchased more recently) was an easier one to update while my desktop remained an impossible challenge. Even though, I'm an early adopter and tried relentlessly since launch day, I just couldn't get it. It's only by accident that all gelled yesterday.

I must say I wasn't surprised and thought it was consistent with Microsoft's head in the sand when it comes to user's friendliness. I even called the Costco support system in late August, but they couldn't figure out what was wrong either, which says a whole lot.

Now, enough complaints. Let's see how #10 works!

No comments: