Monday, April 29, 2019

Welcome to YouTube University!

There isn't a week when I don't consult YouTube for solving a technical problem, repairing something or finding the solution to all kinds of problems.

I know, it takes time sometimes to find good quality advice out a plethora of videos that vary so much in quality, whether it's pedagogical value or decent production, but if I apply myself to the process, I always dig out something I can use and often, gets me out of a moment's bind.

I see YouTube as my passport to free continuing education. I've learned so much with it in the past twelve year that it save me years at any university.

So, if I were to include all the knowledge that doesn't necessitate a software fix, a screwdriver or a pair of pliers, like for instance the Kahn Academy, I'd have to rename this digital Swiss Army knife “YouTube Universit

No comments: