Monday, September 28, 2020

Life’s positive influences

The question is quite simple, but seldom asked: Who and what exerted the biggest influences upon your life? 

For me, it’s been mostly a handful of people and perhaps some events, but for a lot of people, culture, religion, education, work experience also plays a big role in making them what they’ve become. 

Again, a few people, mostly friends, have had more positive impact upon my life than my parents have. To a lesser degree, my work and life experience as well as my extensive travel have also positively contributed to my understanding and my view of the world. 


I’m not mentioning anything having to do with negative influence. It exists everywhere and how well we can resist it is another story altogether. 

And you, what was or were the positives influences that made you who your are today? (to be continued...)

No comments: