Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Doing too much in a limited time-space

Like most humans, instead of regretting some of my actions or admitting certain failures, I’d rather win all the time! 

This cool feat is rarely possible though, and sometimes, I must realize that there are limits to what I can achieve. It’s not just that I’m older, but if a few problems begin cropping up, my anticipated success is not quite what I anticipated it to be. 

My problem is that I’m far too much time conscious and I always want to pack an excessive amount of tasks into a limited time-space that has no wiggle room, hoping that everything will run totally smoothly the first time. 

I count too much on my experiences, my secret tricks, the wonders of technology and lady luck. But I never leave much space for breakdowns, unforeseen issues and lady luck being sick, moody or absent when I expect it least!

No comments: