Saturday, April 20, 2024

My progress in tapping into cosmic energy…

When I meditate these days, I believe that I am managing to connect with the cosmic energy each and every time. The results, in terms of intensity and perceived benefits vary with each individual session. It always takes time to get “in the groove” that also varies widely everyday. 

To achieve this, I follow a process that is hard to describe and is something that is still evolving, session after session. The day I feel more secure with the approach and can systematize it with precision, will be the time when it can be explained to third parties.

For the moment, my method of getting there is far from being fully understood, systematized and controlled. It’s still work in progress, to say the least. When I do connect, I feel a pleasurable and powerful signal that suggests that I’m gaining energy, mental clarity and creativity. 

Yet, I still have a very long way to go, but still continue to believe that I’m on to something powerful and beneficial and this conviction seems to reinforce itself as my practice goes on. As I always say: “Stay tuned for more...”

No comments: