Thursday, December 6, 2007

Chaotic dreams

When I can remember them, my dreams are generally not scary or sensual; they’re just very hectic and rough. For some odd reasons, most of my them send me back to the days I was working in the corporate world and always involves high-pressure situations (we talked about those yesterday) that take place at trade shows or at important meetings, with company’s investors, management team, sales force or clients. Often these dreams place me in some impossible situations where the old gets mixed with the new, the trivial detail becomes highly relevant, nothing is logical, everyone’s mad at me, and I’ve seemingly lost whatever good judgment I thought I had. When all blows up, the dream finally collapses, I totally wake up; it's now 5:30 am.

No comments: