Saturday, April 26, 2008

Guess who came for dinner?

Yesterday, Evelyne went to the Salt Lake valley to watch Finn. Late afternoon, when she called me that she was leaving to return home, I was delighted to hear that Finn and his parents would be following her shortly and joining us for dinner; the menu was simple and for once, I was fully in charge: We’d have raclette (with cheese, from Savoie, mind you, not Switzerland) and we’d all share a dandelion salad that I had painstakingly harvested a few hours before - we must still be too early in the season - but managed to get enough to feed four people. When Finn arrived, I found him changed a lot, even though the last time I saw him was just one week ago. I held him and he smiled many times back to me. I must be a funny guy. If you want to get your share of Finn, visit the photo gallery setup just for that; just make sure to see all the pages, bookmark it and enjoy!

No comments: