Saturday, June 30, 2012

Communication breakdown (continued...)

The more time moves on, the more I wonder about humanity and its unability to stay in touch. These days, we all have access the most amazing communication tools and yet we abjectly fail at using them, even so little.

Take the phone, for instance. If I didn't pick up the phone most of the time, no one would ever call me. You might say, “it's just because no one wants to talk to you in the first place, silly!” but I don't really think so. People are just getting too lazy and far too preoccupied with getting a handle upon their own lives.

They can't seem able to manage living in such a complex world. So, instead of wringing my hands and banging my head, I keep the communication channels open. At least, I know what's going on and this is a large part of what being alive is all about!

No comments: