Sunday, November 18, 2012

Morning or night person?

I don't know how you are, but I definitely fall in the first category; yes, I'm a morning person and this is the time of the day when I can best travel, think, undertake projects and be myself at a one-hundred-percent level.

What's the meaning of that? Pretty simple; at my age (well into my sixties,) there's never quite enough remaining energy available for what used to be a full-day of activity, so it's always in the early two-third of my waking time that I can get important stuff done, under optimum conditions.

Whenever possible, I should avoid late evening meetings, end of day decisions, hard labor or extreme mental concentration after 4 pm, late night dinners and evening travel, among other things... One vital reality to always keep in mind!

No comments: