Monday, May 6, 2013

Learning a new skill...

The “skill of the week” will be to learn, and hopefully master, SketchUp (no, there's nothing to do with ketchup), a wonderful Google sketching program, that's been around for a long time, but that I've always neglected to learn.

Today, I need it to draw a kitchen as well as other house components, and I can't wait to be able to use it. The “teacher” is a video and – in my view, at least – is the best way to teach or learn anything at a student's speed in 2013.

In a few days you should see more elaborate designs than the one I developed after mastering lesson one....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe what you typed made a bunch of sense.

But, what about this? suppose you typed a catchier title?
I mean, I don't want to tell you how to run your blog, but what if you added a post title to possibly grab folk's attention?
I mean "Learning a new skill..." is kinda plain. You should look at Yahoo's front page and note how they create news titles to grab viewers interested. You might add a video or a related pic or two to grab readers interested about what you've got to say.
In my opinion, it would bring your posts a little bit
more interesting.

Also visit my web site staylonger.net