Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Light, relaxed, nimble and super-focused!

What's that all about? About mountain-biking and skiing I'd say... Perhaps even more mountain-biking than skiing. Today, at the top of the big hill, I met two other guys I know, riding their mountain bikes, just like me, each between 2 and 5 year younger than me.

I asked to ride with them on the downhill portion and didn't want to look like a slouch either, so I set to impress them without taking undo risk and crash. All I had to do was stay relaxed, feel light on by bike, make sure to be a little bit nimble here and there and most, most importantly, I had to be fully concentrated and pay super attention at where I was going. It worked beautifully.

I waited for both of them at the bottom of the hill with three solid minutes to spare...

No comments: