Tuesday, June 11, 2013

NSA's expensive paranoia

I personally don't care if NSA chooses to listen to my phone calls or read my emails, but I'd rather know it for sure and hate the ambiguous and hypocritical response from our government on that subject.

I'm also ambiguous about Ed Snowden, the young man who leaked the whole story to the press. His principles are non-existent, but his move is at least sparking a debate.

As for the NSA, I feel that this malevolent entity is wasting my tax money as it hoards a lot of information but it totally incapable of making sense of out it. If it did, it was perfectly positioned to catch the Boston bombers long before they would have fill their pressure-cookers with explosives.

Once more, our intelligence community and our government have failed to impress me in their “war” against terrorism...

No comments: