Sunday, June 2, 2013

What to do when all gets tighter?

I'm talking about the time that goes by and less of it remaining available, I'm also inferring about a dwindling physical strength and the drying up of the usual projects or responsibilities that keep us going. All these changing measures are associated with aging and if we're still blessed with good health, how do we manage these elusive resources and make the very best out of them?

I'm asking that question every day and fight as hard as I can to value my personal time and not let it go to waste, continue to exercise as hard as I can whenever possible and still pave my way with a great deal of new projects that keep me energized and never bored.

With that powerful cocktail, my only complaint is that there's never enough time to do everything and while this is quite regrettable, it is essentially vital, so I'll stick with the that diet!

No comments: