Wednesday, August 13, 2014

A smart product design!

I just purchased a heavy-duty steel shelving “Husky” unit at Home Depot that looked good and seemed that it would fit perfectly inside my garage. As we managed to fit the rather large, assemble-it-yourself box in my wife's Mini, I thought that I would struggle – as always – assembling another “tinker-toy.”

To my great surprise, I unpacked the lose collection of metal parts over my garage brand new epoxy floor and found that just a mallet was needed for assembly. Then, after reading and following the instructions, without using one single screw, nut or bolt – just my rubber mallet, the whole shelving stood up completely finished in less time it took me to write this blog.

Excellent engineering at work; I still can't believe how impressed I am!

No comments: