Saturday, August 16, 2014

Hillary Clinton for 2016?

I think Hillary is super smart and is probably behind her husband getting elected in 1992, but I'm not looking forward to having her as my president in 2016.

First, I'm against “dynasties.” The Bush one was enough to show that the “like father, like son” theory is fraught with high danger.

Second, I think Hillary's priority is to get elected, not to roll out a good plan for America (she's hasn't got any at the moment) and lastly, there's a mean, snappy side in her that I don't like at all that takes away the respect I should have for her.

Oh, yes, there's also the fact she's a woman? We've got plenty of American women better qualified than her, and this, in and of itself, isn't a good reason to be elected president.

Just my two-cent.

No comments: