Thursday, March 12, 2015

My most transforming experiences

In thinking about it and without getting too detailed or overly personal, I'd say that the diversity of my professional experience (around 12 different occupations) and the many places I've lived in (more than 12 moves) have left the deepest imprint on my life.

Travel, although related to moves has also marked me a great and so as my life as an immigrant. Like most of us, my relationships and family have also had a very important effect on my whole life and I would say that skiing, running and my love for nature, have also had a positive effect on my life experience and so have a few impressive accidents and incidents I was involved in.

The rest, like education, religion and military experience, have had very little impact, albeit negative ones on what I have become today...

No comments: