Sunday, December 13, 2015

World United

Last night, I suddenly woke up around midnight and I caught myself thinking that it would be cool to finally have a united planet.

That got me thinking about the John Lennon's “Imagine” song. That's right, he too, was advocating for a world without nations, without borders and I almost forgot – without religions. That would also mean without politicians and wars! So I got thinking and called this new society World United.

I began to take an inventory of what we'd keep, eliminate, add, subtract, encourage and discourage in terms of customs, habits, education methods, procedures and the rest. I got quite all excited for a while and before I relapsed into my slumber, I felt the urge to pursue the exercise sooner than later.

So, please, just consider this short introduction as place-holder for a more robust discussion to come up very soon!


No comments: